YOGA IS BACK AT TYACK IN 2017
We are excited to communicate that yoga classes will be returning to Tyack Health at the end of January with Beatriz Davila.
Book in now to secure your place!
Beatriz’ classes are based on a holistic and mindfulness approach and focus on balancing and re-energising the Body-Breath-Mind, through the exploration of gentle flow and grounding sequences combining:
- · Synchronicity of movement and breath (Vinyasa)
- · Breathing awareness or conscious breathing
- · Basic principles of anatomy and body alignment
- · Reflection and visualisation
- · Deep relaxation
- · Essential Oils (optional)
Class costs and details:
· Duration of the class: 60 minutes Yoga practice (ideal to balance the Body-Breath-Mind).
· $18 for casual class / $80 for 5-class pass / $150 for 10-class pass
· BYO mat for the class.
· Maximum of 10 participants per class.
· Wednesday evenings (7-8pm) and
Friday mornings (6-7am)
The Yoga “style” that I practice and teach can be described as Slow Flow Vinyasa Yoga with the ultimate goal being to create a very nourishing yoga class catered for all levels of experience.
Being the breath is the main component of my classes, I focus my attention to thoroughly and progressively build up a dynamic slow flow class, by linking each posture with the power of each breath and while tailoring the practice to each individual and according to specific physical needs (i.e. previous injuries, postural issues).
Each session includes physical poses, breathing techniques, relaxation and visualizations, ideal to: create self-awareness, explore self-expression through movement, reduce physical limitations and stiffness and re-energize and nourish the whole body.
All sessions are based on a holistic approach, perfect to balance the body-breath-mind, becoming grounded and centered, regaining the ability of being focussed and aware, cultivating flexibility and inner strength, while relaxing the body and calming the mind.