Our Care Guarantee to You
- We will honour your health goals.
- We will respect your time.
- We will protect your privacy.
- We will answer your questions and concerns.
- We will offer you choices of best care.
- We will work effectively with you to achieve results.
- We will show you expedient methods to get well and stay well.
Facilities for People with Disabilities
This Practice is fully equipped for disabled persons. We have a disabled parking bay just outside our reception area, our front door is automatic and there are no curbs or gutters to negotiate. We have wide hallways, spacious treatment rooms and properly designed toilet facilities.
We understand that life is unpredictable and you may not always be able to make your scheduled appointment. If you can’t make an appointment please contact our reception at least 4 hours prior to cancel or arrange for another time. For psychology appointments, we request that you provide at least 24 hours notice of your cancellation.
Missed appointments and appointments cancelled without this timeframe will be charged a normal consultation fee.